Saturday, July 19, 2008

A few funny things from this week...

Lucas is such a funny boy. Here are a few happenings from this week:
We scored a watermelon at the Pioneer/Patriots festival last Saturday, which was great since it's No Buy July! Lucas found it to be quite useful - not only could he roll it around, he could use it to get into stuff. Then he got to eat it - watermelon is one of his favorites foods.
On Monday I made cinnamon rolls for the very first time by myself, without my mom. I actually did a good job. I used a recipe from a cookbook, so they weren't as good as my moms, and I didn't put enough sugar and cinnamon in the middle, which is a pretty common mistake in the cinnamon roll world, but they were good none the less.

Ben was reading books to Lucas the other day. This was the view from upstairs:


And finally Lucas saw me drinking my noni juice the other morning and wanted some also. So, I gave him about a teaspoon in a glass (I only drink an ounce) and he made the funniest face when he drank it. But, he kept wanting more. He did this every time I remembered to get the noni out this week. Here's a video of him on his second glass.

No comments: