Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Boys I Live With...

Last night I had a meeting so Ben and Lucas got to spend the evening together. I realized when I got home that I didn't leave any pajamas out for Lucas. (I kind of have them scattered in bizarre places upstairs - Ben complains that I hide things from him). So when I got home I asked Ben if he found something and he said "yes". I asked if it was the two piece pj's or the one piece and he said two pieces. I figured he found the ones I had sitting on the ledge.

Well, when Lucas woke up this morning I cracked up because he was in a cute onesie and his blue pants that he wore last year. They are size 0-3 months! I had them sitting on the clock in Lucas' room to block the glowing numbers so they wouldn't bother Lucas while he was sleeping. Ben thought I had them out for Lucas to wear.

Here's a pic of Lucas in his 2006 attire:


You'll notice Lucas is playing with some books. He LOVES books now. He will sit for so long and just look at different books. It's kind of nice. Sometimes he just likes to go to his room and "read" his books. He also thinks its fun to get into the drawers and empty everything out of them. That's not so nice. Here he is reading after emptying the blanket drawer.

1 comment:

Dani said...

Tanner thinks I hide things from him too! I just think they don't look good well enough! That's funny!