Friday, May 2, 2008

Back to Business

Well, it's back to business for Lucas and me. We got back in town Wednesday night from Albuquerque. Lucas brought back with him a fever and whiny attitude. I brought back the need to lose 5 pounds in a month.
We had a fun time in ABQ. Lucas always enjoys playing in the backyard, collecting rocks, and "playing" with the dogs. Sadly, the dogs don't think "playing" with Lucas is quite so fun.
Lucas only woke up our first night in town. After that he slept like a champ. He was even really good for my Dad, Maddie and Carrie on Saturday when I was gone from 8:00 - 4:30. No tears at all.
This picture was one of my favorites from the trip. Bath time is always an event in ABQ. My sisters like to be there to take part in the fun and Lucas likes all the attention. Most of all he likes the cool faucet in the bath tub. It makes a fun waterfall and likes it to be running for most of his bath.
Here's a little video of Lucas in the tub:

2 comments:

Dani said...

That first picture is so cute! Isn't it so funny how the smallest everyday events are such big deals when you're at your parents! Like BATH TIME! My family fights over who gets to bathe Addie! It's awesome!

The Despain Gang said...

That is a really cool spout! Nice! He's a funny kid.
-Melissa