Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Aliens

I have some fun stuff to post and I wanted to do it tonight, but instead I was kept busy by the aliens that have taken over Lucas's body.
Lucas has been sick for several days now and he has woken up almost every night for a couple hours. I was lucky tonight - it was from 9:15 - 11:15, as opposed to 3:30 - 6:00 like the other day.
At our 18 month checkup, the doctor said he would start waking up during the night now, but I don't know why. And why does he have to be insane and scream for hours or want to play? We were blaming it on his sickness... now Lucas and I both have horrible allergies, so I can blame that. It better not keep up or I might start abusing that nice little bottle of percocet I have. (j/k)
Anyhow, when I have time I can tell you all about our day at SXSW & the park, and the powdered sugar explosion.

No comments: